Manage your Bin Tasks effectively.
The Bin Manager is a module inside the Waste Information Server and mobile software that handles all of the bin tasks to be carried out on a daily basis by a refuse collection company. These main tasks can be categorized as:
- Bin Inventory & Task Management
- Contaminated content in Recycling & Organic Bins
- Deploying RFID chips or Barcodes on Bins
Within the Bin Inventory & Task Management we control all movement of bins to and from the customer’s premises, these tasks are:
- Deliver Bins to a new customer
- Change Bins to different type of Bins at the customer premises
- Collect Bins and bring back to the yard
- Collect Bins and move them to a new address for the customer
- Replace the RFID chip in the Bin
- Repair or replace the Bin at the customer premises
Tasks are seamlessly managed from both the WIS server control panel and from the bin manager’s mobile device. Clear reporting is available to track any issues that may arise.
Managing Contaminated contents in Recycling & Organic Bins
Management of contaminated content in Recycling and Organic Bins is becoming an area that requires attention. The only way to increase the quality of content is to analyse contents at the bin and automatically record data into the WIS control panel. The WIS can then penalize or inform / educate the customer going forward.
RFID or barcode enabling all of your Bins
Deploying RFID chips (low or ultra high frequency) or barcodes into all of your wheelie bins can be a daunting task and also very expensive. The bin manager mobile system provides a very cost efficient and speedy way of deploying thousands of chips per day, per person. All updates from the bin manager mobile system are fed in realtime into the WIS waste management software, to update the customers accounts and task listings.